Student Loan Help
Paying off student loan debt is confusing, overwhelming and emotionally draining. Don’t let that keep you from understanding your rights.
Do you have added fees and interest on your loan balance?
Contact Waccamaw Law to evaluate whether you are being treated fairly when it comes to added fees.
If debt collectors are contacting you in any of these ways, contact Waccamaw Law immediately.
It is against the law for a debt collector to harass you or to make any false statements to you.
WHO DO YOU OWE?
- Is your student loan owed to the U.S. Department of Education?
- Or do you owe the college/university you attended?
- Did you borrow money from a bank? a state agency?
- Maybe you have a combination of lenders?
CAN YOU PAY?
While you need to understand that you have a responsibility to pay what you owe on your student loans, you also have many rights that Waccamaw Law can help you defend. Have you missed a payment?
- Do you get calls from debt collectors?
- Do the collectors leave you voicemails?
- Are you getting collection letters in the mail?